Rates, Fees & Policies
TYPE OF SERVICE
CALL ABOUT OUR
SPECIAL WEEKLY AND GROUP RATES!
CALL FOR RATES
ON SEASONAL SITES!
|Primitive Sites (tent only)|
$28 per night and up
|Tent Site including Water & Electric
$32 per night and up
|Water & 30 Amp Electric |
$32 per night and up
|Water & 50 Amp Electric
$35 per night and up
$10 per night per tent
| Air-Conditioning Surcharge|
$4 per day (Memorial Day-Labor day)
FREE for registered guests
|Honey Wagon Service (septic pump out)|
starting at $12
|Picnic Area - parking for picnics, hikers, and day use (Rules/Policies below)|
$5 per vehicle up to 4 people, $1 for each extra person
$60 per day
|Gate security card|
$10 CASH deposit (will be returned when card is turned in at check-out.
Call for current pricing
Electric and water is provided to all sites except Primitive sites
Each site can accommodate up to 5 people and 2 vehicles*
*Additional charges may apply
Some limitations may apply
Campground Rules & Policies
- Reservations require one night deposit. Holiday weekends require 3 night-minimum and full payment in advance.
- Cancellation Policy - 7 day notice required for a refund less a $10 handling fee or credit to a new reservation within the current camping season. Less than 7 days notice - no refund - no credit. Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore we do not give refunds or credits due to the discomforts of nature or early departures.
- Registration - All campers must register and pay fees at the office before going to their site. All vehicles at your site must be registered and a valid car pass must be visibly displayed in the vehicle.
- Check-In/Out Time is 12:00 noon (2:00pm on Sundays and holidays). Early Check-In/Late Check-Out - fees apply.
- Walk-Ins permitted until 7:00 PM. Reservations required for all others.
- Visitors must register at the camp office, pay fees, and obtain and display a valid car pass. Visitors must leave the park by 10:00 p.m.
- Security Gate - $10 cash deposit for each gate security card. Deposit will be returned when card is turned in at check-out. Cards are to be used only by the person it was issued to.
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. No loud music anytime.
- Children under the age of six (6) must be with an adult at all times.
- Well behaved Pets are welcome.
- Dogs that bark excessively or demonstrate aggressive behavior are not permitted.
- Pets may not be left unattended.
- Must be on a leash and under the control of their owner at all times.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to clean up pet waste.
- Bike Riding - Pennsylvania State law requires children, under the age of 12, to wear a helmet. Bike riding is not permitted in the parking lots or around the security gate. There will be no bike riding permitted after dark.
- Golf Carts must be operated in a safe and courteous manner at all times. A $100,000 liability insurance certificate is required (in office) and the driver must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license. Passengers may not exceed the number of seats and persons must remain seated. Quiet hours use is restricted to travel to & from bathrooms (no joy riding).
- No scooters, skateboards, and in-line skates.
- Vehicles and Speed Limit - Campground speed limit is 10 mph. Driving is not permitted through the campground between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. unless you are going to or from your site.
- Campers/Site Responsibilities:
The following are prohibited:
- Fires - All fires must be kept in a fire ring & extinguished when unattended.
- Fire Rings - Please do not move the fire rings.
- Keep all fires within 12 inches from the top of the fire ring.
- Trash - Please place all trash in trash bags and place all trash bags in the dumpsters. Recycle container is located by dumpster near camp store.
- Trees - Do not cut down any trees. Do not drive nails into trees.
- Draining waste water onto the ground
- Washing hands or dishes at the water stations
- Vehicle washing and auto repair
- Chemical pesticides
- Firearms, air rifles, bow & arrows, and paint ball guns
- Fireworks (sparklers included)
- Gas powered tools (directors approval needed)
- Motor bikes and ATVs
- Disorderly conduct and profanity
SWIMMING IS NOT PERMITTED IN RECREATION AREA.
The management of Otter Creek Campground reserves the right to revoke or terminate any permit for violation of any rule. Management reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the campgrounds property. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit/debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Otter Creek Campground is owned by BIF III Holtwood LLC (Holtwood) and is operated by Pequea Creek Campground, LLC DBA Otter Creek Campground (Campground Director). Holtwood or Campground Director is not responsible for items lost or stolen, or damage to the Permittee's property. Liability insurance is the responsibility of Permittee.
Permittee and all persons or guests in the Permittee's group assume all risk and responsibility for personal injury or death and damage to personal property while on the campgrounds. Permittee and all persons or guests in the Permittee's group each agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Holtwood, its affiliates, employees and agents or the Campground Director and staff from and against any and all claims for death, bodily injury, destruction of property, losses, costs, liens, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees, court costs and disbursements) incurred by Holtwood, its affiliates, employees or agents or the Campground Director and staff, arising in any way from the use of the campground facilities by the Permittee and all persons or guests in the Permittee's group.
No refunds will be given if you are requested to leave as a result of violating any of the campground rules.
Picnic Area Rules
- NO MUSIC will be played in the picnic area, either from personal devices or car stereos
- NO LITTERING in any areas of the park, including around the tables, the rest rooms, and play areas
- NO FOUL LANGUAGE, DESTRUCTIVE OR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR ALLOWED
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- The Picnic Area Pass is valid only in the Picnic Area and does not include use of the campground facilities or activities.
- SWIMMING IS NOT PERMITTED IN RECREATION AREA.